Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Let me just start by saying, "I am so excited to be your technology integrationist here at ELC!" We are heading in the right direction at ELC and I am pumped to be a part of it.

I am here to help YOU as you prepare our students for their futures! Please do not be afraid to ask me for help.

Technology is changing so fast and it can be hard to keep up. But WE as educators need to be thinking of ways to integrate technology into our curriculum to not only engage our students but to enhance their learning!

This Iowa Future video highlights the drastic changes occurring in Iowa and our world, and shows that schools are struggling to keep up in today's dynamic new global environment. Check out Iowa Future for more information on their education change efforts.
Iowa, Did You Know?


How will you help prepare our students for their futures?
Please let me know how I can be of assistance to you and your classroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment